La escuela (casi) de los sueños

 

En la clase de patrimonio
cultural y artístico Andalucia
cuando el profesor faltaba,
claramente ;)
It's almost two weeks of school now and I've noticed a lot of differences. Apart from the building, which is much bigger and more modern than Tesauro, how everything works is very different. The first biggest difference, for me, is the relationship between the teacher and the student: here, it is almost like a friendship, the professors are like a friend you can talk to, while in Italy we keep the relationship very "professional", also marked by the fact that we need to call them by their surnames. Then, in Italy, there's a sort of "dress code": it's very rare to see girls wearing shorts when it gets hotter, while here they can put on everything they want. One last weird difference I've noticed is that here when you ask to go to the bathroom, the teachers give you a sort of card, while in Italy you just ask and go.

In my opinion, the Spanish school is better than the Italian one in various aspects, I can say I feel more comfortable in this system.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mi (no) primer día de escuela...

Tantos cumpleaños...