Un fin de semana largo aquí en España!

Esto es lo que comimos:
tortillas con pollo y
pimientospara poner
dentro de la tortilla 
During this weekend I've done a lot of things: on Thursday we went to have dinner at Aitana's parents' friends' house it is a family: the mother is from Peru and the father is Dutch. She cooked typical Peruvian and Mexican food and her husband made the greatest guacamole I've ever eaten in my life. It has been a lovely night and the food was so good for sure!
Somos Aitana y yo frente a la posada
de la película con el cartel que regalaban
cuando comprabas la entrada
Then, the next day in the afternoon we went to see Taylor Swift's movie. The film shows a concert of one of her dates on the tour she is doing. It was amazing and the room sang along to all the songs and it felt like I was actually in the concert. Needless to say at the end of the movie, I had no voice and I currently don't have it. After the film, we went to eat at the shopping centre with some friends.
Aitana y yo en el mirador
de San Nicolás donde se
podía ver la alhambra
perfectamente
On Saturday, I went to Granada with Aitana's family. I loved the city so much: I loved how you can see two cultures really different from one another just "living" in the same place. I found it very characteristic and historical. We saw the Alhambra, unfortunately, there weren't any tickets so we couldn't go inside, but it was breathtaking just seeing it from afar.
But the funny things are finished and on Sunday we get back to reality and do the homework for the week. I loved this "long weekend", I had so much fun 😁

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mi (no) primer día de escuela...

La escuela (casi) de los sueños

Tantos cumpleaños...