¿Y que pasa con la escuela?

Aquí tienes un ejemplo de las pinturas
en los pasillos. personalmente me encantan
y es una buena idea. Desde el primer día los he
visto y los miro siempre
I've realised I still need to talk about the school specifically... Like I said previously, I love the relationship students have with their teachers. Still, I also like two other aspects I noticed during my classes: the first one is that teachers give students a lot of projects like videos, researches, presentations, podcasts or just make exercises in class that they will have to hand over to the teacher so they give them a mark; of course, they do written tests too but adopting these methods can lighten the stress for written tests and make it more interesting and different for students. Then I really appreciate how teachers are sort of "divided" into departments and, for example, the Maths department organises a trip related to the subject or to see cultural historical things. I really like the idea and I wish in Italy there was something like this.
The school structure is very big and I like how the corridors are decorated, with posters made by students and pictures, and I find the classes well furnished. I don't know if there's a particular reason why there's no toilet paper in students' toilets, which might create inconvenience if one time you forget the tissue.
I also believe that some teachers are very strict about the use of the mobile phone, maybe too much. Of course, it is forbidden during classes, which it's fine and understandable, but also during the break, in my opinion, is a bit too much.
When it comes to my personal experience, I can say that all the teachers were informed and tried to help me in every way possible. They've always tried to make things comfortable and they seemed enthusiastic to have an exchange student.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mi (no) primer día de escuela...

La escuela (casi) de los sueños

Tantos cumpleaños...