últimos días...

I can't believe this has already come to an end. I can't believe a month has already passed, it felt like nothing, but I think it's a good thing because it means I enjoyed my time here and I had fun. It is like that. I had so much fun, I made so
mis amigos y yo en el restaurante después de pedir
algunos platos típicos italianos

many new friends, I had an amazing family and amazing teachers. I am so grateful to have lived this experience: I will never forget this and I will miss everyone so much. I am so happy and lucky to have met all the people I've met here. On Wednesday, we went to eat at the "Tagliatella", which is an Italian restaurant so I could judge the food there and, to my surprise, it was really good. I almost felt like I was in Italy. 
On my last day, I went to school for the first three hours. It has been an amazing journey. I've met wonderful people, from people my age to teachers. I've loved every minute of my experience and I am so happy with how it went. I had amazing friends, an amazing family and incredible teachers. They are the ones who made my experience the best. I'm so glad that I had this opportunity. I will always remember the experience and the people I've met. I hope I will have the chance to return in summer. I will miss everyone so much. Gracias por todo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mi (no) primer día de escuela...

La escuela (casi) de los sueños

Tantos cumpleaños...