Un fantástico viernes tarde y noche

Bea, Claudia y yo en Dunkin'
comiendo nuestras donuts. Les enseñé
un poco de italiano también :)
On Friday after school we went to the shopping centre: Aitana and other girls went again to see Taylor Swift's movie while Claudia, Bea and I spent the afternoon in the shopping centre talking and gossiping. We went all together to Dunkin' because I had never tried it before and the donuts were really cute and good. Before this, Bea and I went to Jose Louis, a jewellery shop, to buy matchy rings to have a memory of this experience and to bond our friendship even more. I'm very happy I've met her and that we became friends so easily because she is a wonderful girl.

When the movie ended, we joined the others and had dinner a Burger King. It has been a lovely day and I had so much fun. I feel like I'm closer to everyone now even more.💖

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mi (no) primer día de escuela...

La escuela (casi) de los sueños

Tantos cumpleaños...