Otra semana de escuela ha pasado...

Mis apuntes de Lengua Castellana
y algunas tareas de
Economía y Matemáticas
Another week has passed and everything is going really good at school. I'm very at ease in this school and all the teachers are very kind to me and try to help me in every way. Also, my classmates are great: they are funny and involve me in their conversations. I've also met many great people who are not in my class, not only Aitana's friends but other girls from other classes.

I also feel more confident with the language: just today I had a small presentation of Economics in Spanish and I feel like I did great and I'm so proud of this. It's surely a small step but it's the way to start to speak the language. Also, I've noticed improvements while I write the language: during Lengua Castellana lessons, the teacher dictates the notes and at the beginning, I couldn't write so many words he said and I didn't get some words, but I noticed that in the past lessons, I could write all the words and spell almost all of them correctly.

I'm very proud of my experience here and how everything is going at school, with my new friends and my family.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mi (no) primer día de escuela...

La escuela (casi) de los sueños

Tantos cumpleaños...